Decided I am going to try to rock the leather pocket pouch for the Z10 once I get it (preordered today for vzw). Leather pouch from CrackBerry came in, my 9930 fit inside it so decided I might as well start trying this phone in pocket thing out. Always had a holster with my BlackBerrys, have already realized it is going to be more of an "event" when I have to use my phone, losing some of the "crackness" of BB. Anyone else in the same boat or was? Any tips for getting through this transition?
    03-14-13 06:04 PM
    Gotta say, I really like the leather holster for the Z10. I'm kind of torn right now; my wife got her Z10 on launch day and got the CaseMate with the Rosewood panel on the back. She didn't really like it much (just basically wanted SOMETHING), and when I finally picked up my own Z10 I got her the Transform Shell and traded her.

The holster is the usual excellent BB holster. Not much to say, except that as usual it has the magnet to put the device to sleep automatically. The CaseMate case has a funky 80s retro vibe (at least to me), but adds a lot of bulk. I'm finding myself bouncing back and forth between the two...
    03-14-13 06:14 PM
    Never been a fan of the holster. I also preordered from Verizon today but ordered a white Transform Shell for my Z10. I think that will be a good fit for me. But the holster never looked good on me since I am a pretty small guy (skinny, 5'6"). Plus for me it was inconvenient having to open up the flap every time I need to take the phone out or put it back in. The pocket has always been the place for my phone
    03-14-13 06:24 PM
    Holster all the way!!! Adds the the speed of the crack hit

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    03-14-13 06:25 PM