Hi - I'm a newbie with the Blackberry but usually pretty techno fluent. One of the key things I want for the BB so I can retire my palm is a good to-do list. I'm trying to download Rexwireless "ToDo" and PocketDay "Lists" to try out. However, I'm running into issues.

Initially before the BB was on our enterprise setup (and was a generic Verizon BB), I tried to do a download over the Blackberry and got the IT error (does not allow downloading 3rd party software). So I tried using the USB cable and PC download and it crashed. This happened with both ToDo and PocketDay. There error from the PC is "LoadModule failed with 'Other'.

I loaded our Enterprise configuration today and got the same issue when I tried to download software.

I'm confused why I would get an error about 3rd party software before it was set up on our company configuration

I contacted Rex and they said it is not an issue with their side and have a ton of Verizon users - any ideas on what is wrong?

Mike
    07-01-08 04:19 PM
    It's an internal software issue at Verizon. Call cust serv and have them check how the phone configure from their end. If you're getting IT restrictions before and after, then it's an internal software issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 05:11 PM
    Thanks for the tip - is there a specific setting that I need to have them check?
    07-01-08 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD