So I've decided to go back to Blackberry after having been an avid iPhone user for the last 2 years. I did however have the very first Curve and enjoyed it very much. My question is, which Blackberry would you recommend between the 9300 (soon to be released by ATT?) or the 9700?

I'm a huge texter, use facebook and email quite a bit.
    I'm also only a college student.

Thanks!
    10-12-10 01:18 PM
    The 9300 and 9700 are relatively similar devices. The bold has more built in memory and camera flash, but both are OS 6 compatible. the Bold has a higher resolution screen, some people prefer the keyboard on the curve and some people prefer it on the bold. Theres many pros and cons.

I would take the time to try out each device to see which one 'feels' better to use and base your decision on that.
    10-12-10 01:21 PM
    I've read that the Curve is a "newcomer's" BB device. I suppose if they're similar, it would come down to the feel of the keyboard and camera flash.
    10-12-10 01:31 PM
    If you are an iPhone user and you are considering the 9700, get the 9800.
    10-12-10 02:24 PM
    If you are an iPhone user and you are considering the 9700, get the 9800.
    I actually like the feel of the physical keyboard. Didn't really care about the touchscreen or all the apps (only used 2 apps including facebook). Plus I'm not a fan of the sliding mechanism.
    10-12-10 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD