is there really no way to put my cd's or itunes music library from my imac, onto my bb curve? i'm told the only way is to buy the songs again through something called itunes plus. is this true??
    04-03-10 02:53 AM
    Not true. I find it super easy to sync my music between itunes and my tour. If you search the forums, you will find many creative ways people are syncing their itunes with their bb.
    04-03-10 03:49 AM
    I used the media sync to sync some playlists onto my bb. I use a macbook so I'm sure it will work with ur imac as well$

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 08:00 AM
    I sync my iTunes with my 9530 all the time, the only problem is some iTunes bought songs won't load onto my 9530.
    04-03-10 08:02 AM
    I think all you have to do is convert your songs to mp3 (of course depending on how many songs you want on your berry the "just" could sound over-simplified)
    04-03-10 08:06 AM
    I use the media-sync Desktop manager and brings up my iTunes music and bingo-bango, on thee BB.

04-03-10 08:13 AM
    The only time there will be an issue is for songs that were downloaded with DRM. I know that songs purchased recently won't have DRM on them, but older ones might. If they do have DRM on them, the options are to burn them to CD, then rip them back as mp3s, or use the utility within iTunes (there is a per song fee, though).

Other than that, Media Sync should be able to work with your library.
    04-03-10 08:22 AM
    I dont use itunes but i have put all my cds on my sd card.
    04-03-10 11:30 AM
    Use desktop manager it syncs itunes playlists

Just no ALAC or purchased m4p.

Hint - use AAC!

04-03-10 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD