Trouble shooting Google syncing issue
I've recently set up a new Gmail account for my wife so that she can sync her own calendar and contacts to her own account. Previously, I had her sync her contacts to our joint email account.
As far as I know, I've got everything set up properly so that her contacts and calendar sync to her individual account, but her contacts just won't sync. The only solution I can think of is to delete the account of her phone and re-register it.
Anybody else have an idea?
Edit: just tested the calendar sync. Phone to Gmail works instantly. contacts still dont sync. weird
Last edited by bahandi; 11-03-2012 at 02:09 PM.What... beta?... Gimme!!
- By hahler2 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2009, 03:52 PM
- By metsgal in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2009, 02:30 PM
- By earthshaker78 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2009, 11:35 AM
- By FreshFocus in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2009, 12:32 AM
- By tehmonkeh in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2008, 09:56 PM