- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Trouble pre ordering BB 10 with Rogers
I've been trying for several days to pre order a BB 10. With Rogers. I have a small business business and keep getting the run around to pre order.
Apparently if i had a regular account I would be able to order... I want to pre order 3 BB 10 phones but am unable.
I'm not sure if anyone at BlackBerry is aware of this obvious glitch but am hoping that someone reading this post will be able to get in touch with a contact at BlackBerry and see if this can get sorted out. I want to support BB as much as I can but feel that sometimes BB gets a raw deal way too often from outside influences.
- CrackBerry User
12-26-2012, 02:18 PM #8
- 48 Posts
Excellent input everyone and thank you. Anyone out there who has a connection with RIM or Rogers please make them aware of this issue. Every pre ordered BB 10 will help the cause IMHO.
Anyone else with ideas to get some pressure on the carriers to take pre orders for business please advise.
- 12-29-2012, 03:34 AM #10
Re: Trouble pre ordering BB 10 with Rogers
Rogers is bad company which whole purpose of existance is to suck customers dry.
Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2MyHomeSpace.ca and MyCondoSpace.ca
- By Zach Gilbert in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 74Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:46 PM
- By Raven6 in forum RogersReplies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2009, 08:39 PM
- By Monkiboy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2008, 09:34 PM
- By DVS_WiNdz in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 16Last Post: 08-28-2008, 11:47 PM
- By JasonHDD in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 12Last Post: 06-12-2008, 10:04 PM