Hello. I'm new to the forums and I'm having some trouble. Right now I'm using the bb curve from att with a tmobile sim card, but everytime I try to connect to any bluetooth device it always says failed. The only thing I can connect to is my headset. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 11:21 PM
    BlackBerries don't support all Bluetooth capabilities. The device you're trying to pair with may not be supported. If you can tell us what it is, we may be able to offer some specific suggestions.
    01-18-09 11:32 AM
    When I had my pearl I could connect to pretty much anything, like other phones as well as pretty much anything. But I really mean that my curve will only connect to my bluetooth headset and nothing else. I can't even listen to my music on it. I have limited capabilities with the headset. Its frustrating.

01-19-09 09:04 PM
    If you're using the same headset with the Curve as you used with the Pearl, then I'm surprised that you can't get it to work. Check the headset manufacturers web site to see if they acknowledge a compatibility issue. I've owned several Plantronics headsets. They are good about telling you which BlackBerries they support and which they don't. And they don't support them all, which says there are some differences.

If you have a new headset, do you know that it supports music?
    01-19-09 09:16 PM
    Well with my pearl it supports music, but with the curve I can't even use the voice commands. I mean, the main worry for me is that I can't even connect to any other device, I think it might be something with the phone itself. But I don't wanna give it up.

01-20-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD