Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Trapster?

I have been contemplating downloading this app from app world...

1. Do any of you have it and how effective is it?

2. Do you just have to have your gps enabled OR do you have to have a route plotted?

3. Any other information will be greatly appreciated...

"R"
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    24A03D74

yeah i saw it too...and was thinking about it but there isnt many speed traps around where i live so decided not too...u give it a try yet???
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by machososjon View Post
    yeah i saw it too...and was thinking about it but there isnt many speed traps around where i live so decided not too...u give it a try yet???
    Not yet... I was wondering if anyone did and how effective it was..
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,717 Global Posts
    PIN
    30B7C519

its pretty good ....
    the only thing is you kinda have to make your own judgment on some quote unquote traps ...due to some ppl post possible hot spots for cops to be and sometimes there not there(cops) also it works great for red light cams

REMEMBER: it only works by people posting so the more people post in your area the better it works
    It Is what It Is... so take it or leave IT!!!
    http://twitter.com/bx2md
  5. bearkat38

It's a pretty good program, but it relies completely on user input to remain "up to date". Yes, all you need is to have your gps enabled and it will take care of the rest. No trip planning nesessary.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Quote Originally Posted by bearkat38 View Post
    It's a pretty good program, but it relies completely on user input to remain "up to date". Yes, all you need is to have your gps enabled and it will take care of the rest. No trip planning nesessary.
    Thanks Bearkat and bx2md
    CrackBerry User

I would recommend it! It saved me one time, I was driving at like 80 mph on the highway and took a turn for an exit, Trapster alerted me with a Red Icon of a police car (it was actually there) and saved my life!!!! lol Just look for Red Colored Icons!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,332 Global Posts
    PIN
    I itch in places that should never itch!

Trapster is only as good as the area you are driving in. If there are a lot of trapster users, then you will have a good chance of getting good info on speed traps.

If you are in an area with very few trapster users, you will have little or no luck on knowing about speed traps, unless they are well known to you personally.
    Da Bear