Hi,

I am new to this site but I thought I would ask a question that has been bothering me for some time. I have a BB Storm 9500, while out and about when people are sharing files, ringtones etc… and I think to myself “Oh, I quite like that one” send it to me. Every time someone tries to connect to the phone it will not let them, it just says ‘Unable to connect to blackberry device’ (on their phone!). The only phone I ever been able to get anything off was a BB Bold from a colleague here in the office, he has the same trouble with his. Some phones my phone will find during a search, but once you link with the other persons phone, that’s it, you cannot do anything else!! So here is the question, if you have not already got it, how can I get people to Bluetooth ‘stuff’ to me. I have my phones setting correct I think, I have my visibility on, security level is high, data transfer is ticked! It is one of only a few things I have found wrong with this phone.

I just want to get the stuff everyone else is swapping around in the pub, that type of thing! I also have a Samsung D900 with some ring tones and funnies on, I would like to get these from the phone and put them on BB but the D900 cannot connect to the BB 9500, it finds it but cannot connect!
    So, I beg, can anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance,

Don.
    Last edited by Nemesiss1968; 04-22-09 at 06:34 AM.
    04-22-09 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD