Hi there, I just changed from a palm treo to curve, yeah!! I can't find anywhere in the how tos for transferring from internal memory to media card. I am trying to do it right from the phone itself. I have games I downloaded but want these on the card only. Please help. Thanks. This is a very informative site I love it.
    07-05-08 12:09 PM
    Hi there, I just changed from a palm treo to curve, yeah!! I can't find anywhere in the how tos for transferring from internal memory to media card. I am trying to do it right from the phone itself. I have games I downloaded but want these on the card only. Please help. Thanks. This is a very informative site I love it.

Welcome to CB Bab! And you cant run apps from the media card. You could with the Treo but not on a BB. Pic, music, vids and ringtones are the only things that can be stored on your media card.

Your games must stall internal in order to work. Sorry to drop bad news on you.
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 07-05-08 at 12:18 PM.
    07-05-08 12:13 PM
    Man this isn't nice. I love my games. Thanks for the quick response
    07-05-08 01:51 PM
    Man this isn't nice. I love my games. Thanks for the quick response
    You do have an 8330 though so you have what like 96mb? So if you keep your media on your memory card + do the memory optimization you will have plenty of space for your games.
    07-05-08 01:53 PM
    Lucky, thats a ton of space
    07-05-08 03:25 PM
    There is a 3rd party apps out there for that, unable to find it at the moment.
    anyone have that 3rd party apps link?
    07-05-08 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD