I recently got a Toyota Camry with Bluetooth, and when setting up the phone book on there I have the option of sending by phone. I have the bluetooth setting on my curve on Transfer All, but every time I try to transfer, the phone says "disconnected" and then "transfer complete". It only sends the first contact in my phone's contact list every time. Does anyone know how to transfer all of the contacts from the phone to the car?
    01-13-10 08:50 AM
    i too am in the same boat, a 2010 Camry, and 2 2010 4runners are in or fleet and we cannot resolve this issue. anyone have ideas?
    04-06-10 12:35 PM
    I have a Corolla 2010 XLE and a BB 9700. Only transfers first contact on list under the add entry section of BT system and using the transfer all contacts feature in the BB 9700.

This is such a horrible problem, I dont want to even think about all the contacts I would need to send one at a time or punch in...Id rather not bother with the "handsfree". If someone knows and sees this post, please post the solution!
    09-02-10 08:48 PM
    i have a 2009 Toyota Camry SE with an aftermarket Pioneer NAVI FB700BT. it's an in dash navigation/receiver/mp3/sirius/xm etc player..

do you guys have the "bluetooth transfer "ALL" options?
    coz i have mine and it worked well with the iphone.. then the Bold and now the Torch
    it took about 4 minutes to transfer all.. and i have to do everything on the receiver and not on the phone
    but even with my iphone.. the address book separates the contact numbers..
    like for my wife.. who has 3 numbers.. work, home and pager..
    it's 3 different icons on it..
    so when i got the Torch, i wasn't surprised with how the address book transferred..

having said that, it's definitely the receiver and not the phone
    09-04-10 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD