just wanted to know if anyone is aware of an existing adapter you can connect to a digital camera that enables you to transfer pics from it to your blackberry...much like what I currently have that enables me to tranfer via bluetooth from my comp to phone or phone to comp...
    09-27-09 10:50 PM
    Is your camera Bluetooth enabled? If it is, you just need to sync your camera and your BlackBerry. If the camera is not Bluetooth enabled, you will need to put the pictures on your PC and then transfer them to your BlackBerry via Bluetooth or plugging the BlackBerry into the USB port and dragging and dropping the pictures.
    09-27-09 11:10 PM
    its not blutooth enabled so then my next question would be if there are cameras out there that are blutooth enabled. I lokked at the best buy website and didnt see any....I saw a website from 2006 talking about some blutooth cameras but they were kinda pricey...I'm sure the price has come down since 2006 though, but didnt see any in best buy site.
    09-27-09 11:17 PM
    its not blutooth enabled so then my next question would be if there are cameras out there that are blutooth enabled. I lokked at the best buy website and didnt see any....I saw a website from 2006 talking about some blutooth cameras but they were kinda pricey...I'm sure the price has come down since 2006 though, but didnt see any in best buy site.
    There are some. I don't have one, nor do I know anybody who has. I found this when I Googled it. http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&client=ms-rim&channel=browser&q=bluetooth+digital+camera&rev id=93609311&resnum=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=YDnASsamGM7l8Qb41Ki8AQ&sa=X&oi=product_result _group&ct=title&resnum=4

You'll have search yourself to see what's available and if it is worth the money to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 11:24 PM
    thanks for your help...maybe you can also help me on my other thread I posted.....lol
    09-27-09 11:32 PM
    Samsung and Kodak both mat BT enabled cameras...

But BT is just to slow for large picture transfers (at least for me).
    09-28-09 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD