Hello, is there a way to transfer my data from my Z10 internal data to my memory card? Lately when downloading new apps from app store, it tells me that my internal data is close to full, but my external memory card is not even close to full. Is there a way to move my data internal to external. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 05:17 PM
    Hello, is there a way to transfer my data from my Z10 internal data to my memory card? Lately when downloading new apps from app store, it tells me that my internal data is close to full, but my external memory card is not even close to full. Is there a way to move my data internal to external. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    You can only move your music/videos and other files to the SD card. What do you currently have on your device?

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 05:27 PM
    Ok, I didn't know that. Is there a way that u can check and see what data is on my Z10 device memory? I don't really have a lot on my phone, like no videos. I do have over 900 songs but that is on my sd card memory.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 08:17 PM
    Sorry that was supposed to say I not u.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:47 AM
    Settings > Storage and Access > Device Storage Details

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 04:40 AM
    Ok, Thanks again. Now how would I move data from my device over to my media card? Once again, thanks for all of your help.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 07:57 PM
    Ok, Thanks again. Now how would I move data from my device over to my media card? Once again, thanks for all of your help.

Posted via CB10
    It's pretty simple. There are 2 ways of doing this:
    1. Using your PC: you'll notice 2 drives (phone and SD card) when you connect your phone to a PC. Just cut the files you want to move from the phone drive and paste them in the same location on the SD drive.
    2. You can use the file manager app to move files. It works the same as a PC file manager. Open the app, locate the folder/files you want to move, long press to select the file (you can also select more files), tap move in the overflow menu, navigate to the same location on the SD card and tap the move button at the top. That's it.

Then make sure your Camera app saves photos and videos to the SD card from now on by switching the "Save on media card" toggle to On. Do the same thing in the BlackBerry World app.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 11:04 AM
    Thanks Again!! Great help!!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 02:15 PM