i currently don't have the luxury to use the desktop manager to perform this function. i tried to transfer them via bluetooth. I had the 2 bb's paired up but the transfer contacts is not available...help plz
    08-14-09 05:58 AM
    Email them from one BB to the other. Could be rather tedious if you have a lot of contacts to transfer, but it would get the job done. This of course assumes that both are activated on a data plan.
    08-14-09 06:01 AM
    How exactly do you not have the ability to do it via Desktop Manager? Do you not have access to any computer at all?
    08-14-09 06:03 AM
    currently in the process of moving already shipped my computer, old bb is not connected.
    08-14-09 06:08 AM
    i wanted to do this found the device switch on DM can do this but for me my issue was that my 8100 has 78 contacts while my stom has 112 ..wanted to transfer 78 to storm but device switch will write over my 112 contacts ..any one know how to avoid this...so to answer 1st post use DM 4.6 or greater and use switch device to transfer contacts if they are berries..
    08-31-09 10:10 AM
    The fist post said that he does not have access to DTM.
    08-31-09 02:29 PM
    there is a app called idrive lite, download it on the blackberry with the contacts, upload them to the idrive server and download the app on the new blackberry login and download them back.

I assume you have att from your user info, why not just save them to the sim card??
    08-31-09 02:38 PM
    Dont forget you can also send them thru BB messenger. You will still have to send them 1 at a time but when I did this the other day I found it to be quicker and easier than emailing them all.
    08-31-09 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD