Has anyone actually taken advantage of the trade up option RIM offers? Seems way too good to be true.
    08-09-11 08:08 AM
    I'm going to, once the 9850 comes to VZW....
    08-09-11 08:12 AM
    I might once I have saved enough for wind mobile's 9780 (very likely my next BB) or 9900 depending on once they get the newest. I'm a patient one. I'm waiting for my term to get expired.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-11 09:22 AM
    I keep hoping the Playbook would be offered as a trade-up device.
    08-09-11 09:35 AM
    I don't plan on using it at all I mean $160 only for my Torch? I can sell it for way more. Rip off imo, sorry RIM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-11 01:39 PM
    Has anyone actually taken advantage of the trade up option RIM offers? Seems way too good to be true.
    I did. Took forever to get my check, but I did get more than what I could have gotten for that POS Curve I had + the money for buying my S2. I got my S2 in February and sent off for it then but didn't get my rebate check from BB's partner until mid-June. It takes a while but they do pay.
    08-09-11 03:36 PM
    If you think about it, it's really not even that great of a deal. You could get more money on Craigslist and then just put that towards your purchase.
    08-09-11 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD