Why is it that everytime I scroll through my apps, texts, numbers etc...I constantly worry about my trackball getting stuck? Oh, I know why, cause I've had to have them fixed about 12 times in 2 years. My 8900 is the best phone I have owned BY FAR! I just can't wait for the trackpad! I heard the new bb that T-Mobile picked up is going to be amazing! Wi-Fi and the works! Can anyone confirm or deny that statement? PS...I love this site!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 06:01 PM
    Why is it that everytime I scroll through my apps, texts, numbers etc...I constantly worry about my trackball getting stuck? Oh, I know why, cause I've had to have them fixed about 12 times in 2 years. My 8900 is the best phone I have owned BY FAR! I just can't wait for the trackpad! I heard the new bb that T-Mobile picked up is going to be amazing! Wi-Fi and the works! Can anyone confirm or deny that statement? PS...I love this site!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12 times!?! wholly cow, are you touching it with dirty hands or anything cause theres no way you would need to get it fixed that many times..

but welcome to CB
    09-12-09 06:17 PM
    I have never HAD to do anything to my trackball. I have replaced one because I wanted colored ones instead of the white, other then that I guess I have been lucky and not had to ever go replace it due to fault.
    09-12-09 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD