Track Ball seems to work but can't feel it push down. And feels slippery will a new fell different

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 07:32 PM
    Huh? Is it a new phone? New track ball? Did you drop your phone? What's the problem and reason for your post?

04-15-09 07:45 PM
    Trying to figure out if a new trackball will make me feel it push down. It works even when I push in the trackball but can't feel it going in.

04-15-09 08:07 PM
    Hey coach! How old is your BB? I've heard of the dome on the motherboard getting flattened out and still being functional, just a little hinky trying to navigate with it, from time to time.

If the ball rolls freely, this might be what happened. But, as cheap as the TB is, it might be worth it to pick up a new one.

04-15-09 10:46 PM
    I think that is wht it is berger, is there a fix for this or am I sol?

04-16-09 02:31 AM
    new track balls are very inexpensive, u can always see if a new one will fix it.
    04-16-09 02:33 AM
    I did try a new track ball and to no avail it doesn't push down as far, and seens just be spining and not realy tracking just moving. so I am gonna take it in to a sprint store and see if I can get them to swap my phone for me. Or I will have to use the insur but I can't stand this the way its feels. The dome on th mobo is flatten out a lil and less responsive

04-16-09 05:10 AM
    Went in to the sprint store they put a new ring and track ball inn. Still realy bad has lot of play in it. So they ordered me a new one no insur pay....free swap but its gonna be red uggh

04-16-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD