06-11-13 09:37 PM
    that is a good read. Thanks!
    06-11-13 09:44 PM
    I read it already. I like the affects of one of the pics when you scroll down.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:46 PM
    Lol...Very good

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:49 PM
    Good read. :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    06-11-13 09:51 PM
    The Verge has been very active on iOS 7 coverage and honest.

I've been reading other write ups and they (the non worshiping Apple bloggers) are kind of all in agreement with this new OS.

Are you a foodie? Check out my channel: CBFN - C0004E653
    06-11-13 10:16 PM
    THE ISSUE ISN'T WHETHER APPLE STOLE, IT'S WHETHER IT DID A GOOD JOB OF IT

I disagree. Their making a good job of it was something thing we all could expect. The issue IS that they stole. They have before and they have again.

Somebody please have them taste their own medice with a good, old fashioned lawsuit.
    06-11-13 10:31 PM

I disagree. Their making a good job of it was something thing we all could expect. The issue IS that they stole. They have before and they have again.

Somebody please have them taste their own medice with a good, old fashioned lawsuit.
    I think Apple slapped BlackBerry in the face and said, "My lawyers are better than yours. So bite me." They have confidence that they will win every case, especially over BlackBerry and smaller companies since winning over Samsung.

On funny note...http://jonyiveredesignsthings.tumblr.com/

Are you a foodie? Check out my channel: CBFN - C0004E653
    06-12-13 06:43 AM
    Reading the comments int he article makes me realize how pathetic some folks are.

Its an all out Apple vs Droid brawl there .....too funny

I think this refresh will keep iOS interesting much the same it has made Blackberry interesting....Difference being iOS is far more relivent in mindshare obviously. Deep down at its core thou, iOS has not changed, and at some point it will reach a limit to what it can do moving forward. The interface is better now, its more complete, but its still lipstick on a pig.
    06-12-13 07:23 AM

guess BlackBerry jus thought of the cards on the PlayBook all by themselves too eh lol.

lets be fair, if they can get away with it, who does that make the bigger fools? the person that copied or the one that didn't protect their IP.

Plus, the wallpaper parallax trick was shown off by TAT in 2009. now if only BlackBerry had bought TAT......oh.
    06-12-13 07:27 AM