My tour has a difficult time using its GPS. For instance when I use the Weather Channel app to find my local weather and use the "find my location" option it can't find where I am. Google maps is hit or miss. Is there anything I can do?
    12-19-09 03:48 PM
    The gps is best used with a clear view of the sky. It sometimes works in the second floor of my shingled home. You do have it set ON in the Options/advanced/gps settings and not just 911?
    12-19-09 04:44 PM
    Not sure, it seems to vary by device. My first couple had a heck of a time getting a signal inside and took forever outside. My last few Tour's can acquire GPS within 30 seconds inside and almost instantly outside.
    12-19-09 04:49 PM
    Being that your Google maps has worked I would say your settings for gps are correct. My Google seems to be hit or miss also. Now Bing on the other hand, finds me in around 11 seconds. Google usually takes 30 seconds or more to locate me and is never right on the money. BB maps seems a little faster also. I will try this again after the snow storm lol
    12-19-09 05:06 PM
    It doesn't work well indoors at all.
    12-19-09 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD