My wife and I are avid geocachers. I thought that one of the benefits of us each getting a Blackberry Tour is that we could log in our cache finds from our phone. The problem I'm having is that when I go to geocaching.com, the main screen comes up fine....but when I click on a cache to view it or log a find, the page never loads. All I see at the bottom of the screen is "requesting script", "loading script", "loading", "requesting", "running script"....it just keeps doing this over and over. Is there some setting I need to adjust to be able to view everything on this site?

My current browser configuration is as follows:
    browser: Internet Explorer
    all items check marked
    browser identification: Blackberry
    12-30-09 08:25 AM
    You might ask this in the gps subforum. Do you use Blackstar?

I have not tried getting to that site.

You could also try using the Bolt or Operamini browser and see if they work better.
    12-30-09 08:51 AM
    Yeah, I have Blackstar, but it doesn't do me any good if I can't access certain pages on geocaching.com. How do I use those other browsers?
    12-30-09 09:25 AM
    Just download them. As for Bolt, you can set it as your default browser before you download it.

Bolt Browser
    12-30-09 09:29 AM
    Have you tried the WAP geocaching site? wap.geocaching.com

Or are you trying to get to the main site? For the main site, try shutting off java. I tried this morning and had the same issue as you until I shut off java script (browser configuration) and refreshed the page.
    12-30-09 09:39 AM
    Awesome...the WAP version of the site worked perfectly! I didn't even know that existed! Thanks for the help!!
    12-30-09 10:34 AM
    A lot of Tour users seem to be having this problem. A fix has been documented in these forums:
    blackberry tour - Groundspeak Forums
    12-30-09 01:13 PM
    What I have found best for viewing geocaching.com has been boltbrowser. I really was dreading going to the site with either bb browser or Opera so when I tried with Bolt I did not expect much so I was way more than pleased and do not mind browsing the site at all any more.
    12-30-09 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD