So I go to plug in my Tour to my laptop like I do every single day and today when I plug it in it decides to automatically reset itself. Ok no big deal I guess I just have to wait the 30 minutes it takes for a blackberry to reset.

So when the blackberry finally comes back on it wants me to go through the whole setup process again. As if I just bought the phone. Hey come to find out it deleted every app, every contact, everything that does not come standard with a brand new blackberry. All by itself! How awesome is that?

Oh and I tried to do a backup but now I cannot find the backup file. How sweet is that? Wow these blackberries are so super awesome! I've had nothing but aggravation since I got this piece of ****. Downloading apps that dont work. Apps that freeze the damn thing up.

I had a curve back in the day and I loved it. I waited forever for verizon to come out with an answer to the bold and I got it the day it came out. Well, I'm out. RIM can suck my balls. Don't know what I'm switching to yet but it will be a cold day in **** before blackberry gets anymore of my cash. Android here I come. Or maybe webOS. Or you know what how about I just go back to a RAZR. It never let me down.
    01-11-10 03:33 AM
    Goodbye, and see you soon, it'll not be long before you are back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 04:41 AM
    Sounds like there is some piece of the OS that it thinks needs to be updated. Are you getting prompted to update? Why not bypass the update request?

I know since putting 5.0 on my Tour, it keeps asking me to downgrade to 4.7 - I just cancel out of that request and continue on my merry way.
    01-11-10 07:32 AM
    good luck
    10 char
    01-11-10 07:42 AM
    Cya ................
    01-11-10 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD