Since Kevin & Co. are in town, holding Crackberry HQ's here, and since Kevin mentioned it hereFrom the Editor's Desk: Hello Toronto, home of CrackBerry's BlackBerry 10 launch campaign headquarters! | CrackBerry.com, I was wondering when we're going to have a meet up?

We could go raid a local Timmies, or something more elaborate, lol.
    01-22-13 12:53 PM
    We'll definitely do one. Probably once we come back from the NYC meetup... early February!

Stay tuned, and we'll post details when we have them.
    01-22-13 01:21 PM
    If I could get a day off work I might want to come over the pond. This is a launch I'm really looking forward to. I'll take it all tickets are sold out already.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    01-22-13 03:07 PM
    Love to join. One can only hang out with the horses and cows out here so often. Need some time in T.O. Love to hook up with BB lovers and dream of our bb10 for our playbooks (since I won't be getting the phone, even though I would love to, hard to justify the expense).
    01-22-13 03:58 PM
    If I could get a day off work I might want to come over the pond. This is a launch I'm really looking forward to. I'll take it all tickets are sold out already.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    Don't think they are selling tickets. Invitation only.
    01-22-13 04:02 PM
    damn, next time i'll be out east is in June. can someone video call me on their PB so i can attend digitally?
    01-22-13 04:13 PM
    damn, next time i'll be out east is in June. can someone video call me on their PB so i can attend digitally?
    If i go, sure.

also, can we please make sure to post when the launch will be and how to access it many times before the 30th... because i will forget, and then hate myself
    bb624 and 416to604 like this.
    01-22-13 04:28 PM
    Don't think they are selling tickets. Invitation only.
    Oh well that makes the feeling of sitting in the UK watching it at work a bit more acceptable!
    01-22-13 05:10 PM