Hello

Is there a setting/config that I can changed to enable my bluetooth handfree speaker (BlueAnt ST 3) to initiate the voice dialing app even when my BB is locked.

That is everything works wells when PatternLock is not running, But once Pattern Lock is invoked, it blocks the bluetooth speaker signal and does not allow the voice dialing app to be initiated.

I had a similar problem with Storm 9530 and Storm Slider.

Thanks,
    10-10-10 07:22 PM
    Are you using PatternLock Lite or the paid version? I was led to believe the paid version allows this, but since I'm using the free version I can't test this for you.
    10-10-10 09:44 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

I am using PatternLock Lite and will investigate the paid version.

For those who are using the paid version, can you please confirm the following two things

1) Does the bluetooth version get resolved with the paid PatternLock version
    2) Does the paid version still drain the battery and memory. Or has this been resolved.

Thanks
    10-11-10 05:34 AM
    Thanks for the reply.

I am using PatternLock Lite and will investigate the paid version.

For those who are using the paid version, can you please confirm the following two things

2) Does the paid version still drain the battery and memory. Or has this been resolved.

Thanks
    Odd, I don't see any memory leak or battery drain on my Torch with PatternLock Lite. I use PL Lite all day and haven't had any issues. Matter of fact, I took the phone off the charger this morning at 8:30 AM, it is now 10PM and I have 65% battery left. I do a battery pull about every 10-14 days, usually due to changing themes. My Torch has been rock solid since upgrading to .246 OS.
    10-11-10 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD