1)Tucker, you are such a homer...must come in your ole age.
    2)Who gives a flying F-bomb who uses WAP! I mean cereal....
    3)Listen to the sandman. He may be an andriod supporter, but he gives honest reviews, opinions and facts without coming off like Captian egotistical Tucker...
    4)I wish I was in your shoes to decide what phone I want. Really diggin' that new G2! Love my 9700, but UMA is on the G2, which is something I need.
    5)Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    UMA is not on the G2, it's Wi-Fi calling which is a VoIP deal only. if you leave Wi-Fi it will break signal... it's a little different but same ideas.

10-16-10 01:36 PM
    I thought they were calling it UMA-lite?

Also when I go from UMA to EDGE bars on my phone while talking, I lose the call, so no matter.

I will of course further research it more the closer to upgrade time.

Hoping some berries with QNX come out by then.

Tucker, you're welcome!

10-17-10 09:13 AM
    LOL, don't feel badly, jer0en72, in the last year I've gone:

1) Titanium Curve 8330
    2) Red Curve 8330
    3) Storm 9530
    4) Palm Pre
    5) Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant

I sold the titanium, still have the red, sold the Storm, my new husband (almost typed fiance out of habit lol) has my Pre (paid full price for) because his 8130 died (he's going Android in a couple months at contract renewal - I'll keep the Pre as a backup and turf the 8330 likely), and renewed my contract for the Vibrant.

I'll be staying there for a while, I love it. At least until I see the next uberpretty shiny new device that twinges that little itch in me and makes me want it.
    10-17-10 12:40 PM
    I see a lot of people here that went to Droid only to come back to BB. I suspect its because the Droid is still unstable as most other Google products but I probably shouldnt assume as I havent owned one. I have just had a lot of trouble with Google. Mail is great & Chrome is only browser I use but everything else like earth, maps, sync, voice are very buggy in my opinion so im afarid of the droid at this point
    10-17-10 11:41 PM
    Well, just to let every one know. I went for the Desire HD and after two weeks I sold it and am now loving my new Torch. I'm here to stay, I promise (I think)...
    11-07-10 02:02 PM
    Enjoy your Torch.
    11-07-10 02:04 PM
    touch for sure!
    11-07-10 02:06 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD