I have the curve 8900 and want to know if the Tomtom soiftware is available!? If so where can I get it from!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 02:35 AM
    Did you try looking on TomTom . com?
    12-23-08 06:59 AM
    Welcome to CB! foxahmed.

I looked around and there is an add on for pda/smart phones at the tom tom website, but it appears to be limited to western europe and isn't clear on which platform it will work on.

12-23-08 08:02 AM
    Thanks i had a look at the website now as on the laptop, as i originally posted up the post on my new 8900 curve, originally had the google phone and that phone is unrealiable and the battery lasted 5 hours max!!

From the website it does say smart phones, but RIM is not listed!!

I will email them demanding they release one for us blackberry users!!!!!
    12-23-08 01:17 PM
    BlackBerrys can run j2me apps too, not just alx/cod ones.
    12-23-08 03:20 PM
    Dear All
    I'm new to the forum. I have a copy of TomTom Mobile and TT5 Navigator that I used on past equipment. Can anyone tell me if they will work on the BB Storm? I am still waiting for a micro SD Card to try out... but wondered if anyone has an experience to relate to before I decide to buy a new GPS software altogether.

Thanks in advance to all

Manny
    12-24-08 06:26 AM
    Dear All
    I'm new to the forum. I have a copy of TomTom Mobile and TT5 Navigator that I used on past equipment. Can anyone tell me if they will work on the BB Storm? I am still waiting for a micro SD Card to try out... but wondered if anyone has an experience to relate to before I decide to buy a new GPS software altogether.
    Most/all software will "run" on a storm, but due to the change in interface the apps become almost unusable in some cases because they weren't designed for a touch screen in mind.

Take a look at this post I wrote about TrekBuddy and the Storm... TrekBuddy - J2ME application for GPS tracking
    12-24-08 07:18 AM
    Which Tom Tom do you have? Can it be paired with a Cell phone via Bluetooth? If so, I was able to connect my Curve 8320 to my Tom XL and worked seamlessly.......
    12-28-08 07:42 PM
    i have not tried parigin it with any other device that has a TOMTOM with a bluetooth device.

I would like a turn by turn direction software, and tried ALL4Nav i think its called but did not like it, i found the interface tricky and at times not located my destinations.
    01-04-09 04:37 AM
    Anyone have a direct link to download TomTom for the BB?
    01-05-09 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD