I've been around here for a few months and didn't know this shortcut until today. Thanks. BTW - got this link from your sig in another post. (http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post2054948)
    03-23-09 09:35 PM
    I've been around here for a few months and didn't know this shortcut until today. Thanks. BTW - got this link from your sig in another post. (http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post2054948)

Awesome, yes...this shortcut is not really mentioned that often.
    03-25-09 02:12 PM
    works on the curve 8330 too
    03-25-09 04:01 PM
    works on the curve 8330 too

Should work on virtually all models! If someone with a storm wants to chime in...thats the only one im unsure about
    03-25-09 07:37 PM
    If you want to access the "Help Me!" screen just HOLD Alt then press E,S,C,R .
    05-22-09 02:57 AM
    I'm sure a lot of you are like me, constantly checking too see how much free memory you have and your exact battery charge. Well I just discovered this a few minutes ago. Hold Left Shift, Alt and H at the same time. This will bring up a "Help Me!" Screen. Not only does it show your battery and "file free" memory. But also your current OS, PIN, uptime and some other useful info. Simply hit escape once and the "Help Me!" screen will be closed (no need to hit menu and close). Keep in mind using this shortcut may accidently turn numlock on, so just tap the shift key once or twice after using this shortcut and you will be good to go!!

Sorry if some of you already knew this. But I thought it was cool and figured I'd post it for some newer users. Enjoy!

*update for all pearl users*

If you want to access the "Help Me!" screen just hold Alt then press E,S,C,R !

(thanks to ballinsol14 for this info)
    Thanks for the info! Just found this tread and tried out immediately. Works on my pearl.
    05-26-09 10:50 PM
106 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD