Been using different twitter apps over the last week trying to see which ones I like best (I operate 2 twitter accounts so am trying to find 2 apps to use with them on my BB) and am set on Ubertwitter for one of the accounts, but can't seem to decide on the second. I have been using Tinytwitter and like it very much until I realized that I can't look at my @replies/mentions on tiny! With a plethora of options available on tinytwitter like even being able to follow/unfollow from the app I am shocked that a basic function like viewing my replies is not available on it!

Guess I will have to revert back to twitterberry for now which I didn't like very much (unless someone has an invite to SocialScope for me untill something better comes out.

If anyone has any other suggestions for an app that works with Curve other than those listed (I am aware how great Social Scope is but since I can't seem to get an invite there is no use mentioning it as the "greatest twitter app out there" because until it is available for me it doesn't even count as far as I am concerned).

Also, has anyone heard of an app to control multiple twitter accounts?
    05-03-09 03:16 PM
    I'm looking at over 3 replies from my friends on tinytwitter right now. It doesn't have an option to look at just the replies like twitterberry but its just all along the public time line so you need to keep your eyes open.
    05-03-09 03:35 PM
    Ya that is tough when you have a lot of people you are following though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 08:01 PM
    Didn't know that. Huge minus for me...
    05-03-09 08:05 PM
    yea that's the only thing about tinytwitter that sucks...i went with ubertwitter for that reason and that the UI is more appealing to me...might have stuck with tinytwitter if it had that feature though!
    05-03-09 08:46 PM
    Hit the menu button and "inbox." Your @replies are in there.

05-03-09 09:31 PM
    TinyTwitter was so buggy & that @ replies function was the last straw for me. I am on the socialscope list but totally missed their alpha offer and was unaware that they were giving it away finally. Ubertwitter is really good. I have actually never had any problems with it.

05-03-09 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD