Once each week we should locate and target one web site which gives RIM bad press by leaving nice comments about how good Blackberry phones and playbook are and how much they are enjoyed. Do this enough times and don't be surprised that in itselfbeco.es news worthy. Time to step up gang, get proactive!

When you find a recent bad article, post the web address here then everyone go there and post polite and constructive support for RIM!

Michaelaw
    12-15-11 11:18 AM
    So, basically, you want everyone to SPAM other News Article Comments sections???

Question. What if the article is simply reporting the news and it's actually true, bad press and all?

War Is All We Know
    12-15-11 12:04 PM
    One or two nice comments in a sea of hatred will not make a difference. It's a nice thought, but it won't work.
    12-15-11 12:25 PM
    RIM just needs to market. They already have good ads they put together that I've seen on youtube but never see them on TV.
    12-15-11 12:33 PM
    I like the idea, but as above stated, it won't work=(
    12-15-11 12:34 PM
    RIM just needs to market. They already have good ads they put together that I've seen on youtube but never see them on TV.
    I will agree. While I don't think the ads are great, some that I have seen weren't bad at all. But, I don't know anyone go has seen any of them though. Even people who have a BB don't know about a lot of its features. And that's part of the problem I would think.

War Is All We Know
    shemaree09 likes this.
    12-15-11 12:36 PM
    bad press will go away when rimm executes and make their numbers. the press will ride this negative wave until rimm gives them a reason not to. unfortunately the earliest this could/hopefully will happen is next year.
    12-15-11 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD