I think Chen is given way to much credit for being some magical turn around guy. To me he's yet to show he can effectively market or sell a phone.
    He gets paid $11500 per weekday to do so. That includes doing TV interviews and traveling on a private jet.
    04-03-15 08:27 AM

There isn't going to be any reversal of fortune if this is what the Leap is aiming for. Does anyone think that this guy would be using a Leap? He uses an iPad and a MacBook. He doesn't even seem like a real person - more of a marketing firm's idea of what the tech startup culture is about: playing ping pong at work, drinking coffee, wearing plaid, shooting nerf guns at your employees, riding a bike downtown with an ironic helmet, and working with people no older than 40.
    God I hate the name of that phone. At the end of the day its an ad I guess which is better than nothing. The name of the phone is ridiculous though. Makes me think of the "Kin" or the "Pre."
    04-03-15 09:14 AM
    God I hate the name of that phone. At the end of the day its an ad I guess which is better than nothing. The name of the phone is ridiculous though. Makes me think of the "Kin" or the "Pre."
    LOL or someone leaping off of a building but we know that's associated with another brand.
    04-03-15 09:27 AM
    LOL or someone leaping off of a building but we know that's associated with another brand.
    Lol, well said.
    04-03-15 09:28 AM
    I love what I do! Thus it is not work.

When I do step away from my "work" I do not stick my nose into my computer, BlackBerry Q10, or my indestructible HP TouchPad.

When I enjoy movies and music, I retire to my home theater for the big screen and the latest in Dolby sound magic. There is not a phone or pad by any maker that can replace that experience.

And as far as games go, I am still satisfied by the innumerable versions of card games.

Posted via CB10
    When I'm not at work my devices are still tools for entertainment and hobbies, through the use of apps. I use Chromecast and Netflix as a remote for my big screen, Chromecast and Pandora as a remote for my sound bar, an app for logging gym workouts so I can remind myself what I did on each day (I'm kinda forgetful), Amazon Prime Music for my gym playlists, a different app where I can log and track outdoor activity like hiking and biking (tracks my mileage, course, elevation, etc), Facebook messenger for group messages so my friends and I can plan our outings, and an app that shows me wait times for various restaurants in the area. This summer I'm going on a road trip and there are several apps like Trip Advisor, Gas Buddy, and Hotel Tonight that will be extremely helpful.
    RH1Pearl likes this.
    04-03-15 09:40 AM
    Maybe the next phone to follow the "flying" leap should be called the Mary.
    kbz1960, JeepBB, donnation and 1 others like this.
    04-03-15 09:44 AM
331 ... 121314