LOL! I forgot must. Not. Blame. RIM. Must blame something else.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    09-24-12 05:57 PM
    No, it wasn't a mistake. He was still in shock. He wasn't trying to get me to buy one either,. He also said their systems that morning went into meltdown and it was totally crazy.

09-24-12 06:04 PM
    People seem to be pretty hyped about Windows 8, how did that happen?
    09-24-12 06:05 PM
    RIM is doing something of a sort but I don't think it's a good idea. On their Facebook Page they regularly do a line up of current BlackBerry models, showing them off. Some people love them of course but they look so dated compared to current top selling phone models. And of course being Facebook the comments are not pretty. It's like the situation is completely lost on them.

09-24-12 06:10 PM
    RIM is doing something of a sort but I don't think it's a good idea. On their Facebook Page they regularly do a line up of current BlackBerry models, showing them off. Some people love them of course but they look so dated compared to current top selling phone models. And of course being Facebook the comments are not pretty. It's like the situation is completely lost on them.

Um, while I've seen the Blackberry Insider posts and their page, i haven't found any comments, good, bad or otherwise. Where did you find "not pretty" comments? Or is there another facebook page?
    09-24-12 06:31 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD