I am having a hard time finding a single piece of software that will let me track time and expenses.

I am having a harder time understanding how there is not one for the Blackberry.

There is of course more to this but I want to start slow and find anything even remotely like what I need.

Any Ideas?
    01-30-09 05:29 PM
    Have you looked in the CrackBerry Store? Have you looked in Handango? Both are reputable sites. Handango has a huge selection and a search function to help you find what you're looking for.
    01-30-09 07:43 PM
    You need to look a lot harder.
    01-30-09 07:49 PM
    Thanks for the replies.
    I have been looking everywhere since I got the Curve back on October.
    I used a Palm Software for years that would let me track both in one program and then print reports I could use as an invoice.

There seems to be no one Blackberry software that combines Time and Expense tracking let alone with reporting features.

Aside from buying a Database package and building my own I am really at a loss.

I also can not believe that I am the only person who has a need for something like this but lots of searches come up blank.

Thanks
    Ed
    01-30-09 08:47 PM
    Have you tried out the Time & Expense tracking for BlackBerry available at exgis.com? I use it on my Curve and find it more than meets my needs.
    02-15-09 03:26 PM
    Hello
    I have a need for software to create AND email invoices to clients. The email part is the deal breaker everytime. If anyone has any suggestions plz enlighten me.
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD