Time for CB Nation to do a hard reset
Good morning CB nation. Its a new day, those of us in the states will get a new perspective, those in the UK will get new devices, those in Canada get new energy and anticipation, BlackBerry as a company has new hope. Some of us will be more than a little disappointed in ourselves from yesterday's reactions, and I believe a hard reset is in order for some of us. Our systems got overtaxed, our processes were hanging, our clocks were spinning, but hopefully a good night's sleep will be like a good battery pull and we'l be ready to get back to working order as CrackBerry nation once again.
I'd like to think that I speak for many when I say Thank You to Thorsten and his team of executives and employees at BlackBerry that have given so much of themselves, and of course the awesome CB team and forum mods. Have a great day!
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-31-2013, 07:00 AM #2
- 183 Posts
Well said. We appreciate all of the work that was done on all fronts, even if some of us didn't show it yesterday. Still time to rock and rolllllllllllllll this (the extra L's are to get us through March in the US)!"You ever make fun of someone so much, you think you should thank them for all the good times you've had?"
- 01-31-2013, 07:41 AM #3
Well said, I'm kinda glad I missed the aftermath on CB yesterday.Judge most Tech Articles by the comments it received, not by what the author is saying! Gets to the truth every time!
- By rfalter in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2011, 09:07 AM
- By kinghen in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2010, 06:00 PM
- By BlackBerry Dave B in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2009, 08:39 AM
- By corkie505 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2008, 12:55 AM
- By jugstah in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2008, 08:39 AM