Hey I can't lie, I'm pissed off at how things are looking. New jet, lay offs, slimming the device portfolio down, but I still have a little hope. BlackBerry has developed a great OS, i love swiping. My sister bought an iphone 5, i played with os7 a little and they implemented the gestures it's not too bad, but it just doesn't compare to bb10 at all, multitasking is webos like, but my z10 still blows it out of the water in my opinion.
    Heins needs to speak out in my opinion, he's been a little non chalant in all of this. We need to hear a word to reassure the rest of the bb10 users won't be abdonded. The z10 is a great device, nice screen, os is awesome etc.... I'm looking forward to the z30 as well (not the amoled lol) but I can't buy a device unless I'm sure it will be supported. I don't care if they go private or whatever the case is, but I still want support for our bb10 devices!
    I understand they are going through a whole restructuring process, tough choices need to be made. People lose their jobs unfortunately, other devices might not see the light of day, but I want to see them atleast step up and support the remaining BlackBerry users. I hope they don't abandon the z10, customer service is KEY to running a business, without it they will lose the little credibility they have left. We need marketing, reassurance, and a strong leader. I like Heins but he has no emotion, he seems like a bot at times.
    In short BlackBerry needs to step up big time in the next few months! These coming weeks will make or break BlackBerry! I love this OS! Swiping is amazing! Love the Z and looking forward to the z30, but if they don't show signs of making progress and hardwork I'm done!
    Hopefully they make it! I want BlackBerry to succeed, but we can't be blind to the facts either! I hope they really do change the game and come up big! I have faith!

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    XDrew42 and mathking606 like this.
    09-22-13 08:15 PM
    Understand your feelings, but no need for crudity in a thread title.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    09-22-13 08:26 PM
    Understand your feelings, but no need for crudity in a thread title.
    Sorry you can rename it if needed

BergerKing likes this.
    09-22-13 08:29 PM
    Hey I can't lie, I'm pissed off at how things are looking. New jet, lay offs, slimming the device portfolio down, but I still have a little hope. BlackBerry has developed a great OS, i love swiping. My sister bought an iphone 5, i played with os7 a little and they implemented the gestures it's not too bad, but it just doesn't compare to bb10 at all, multitasking is webos like, but my z10 still blows it out of the water in my opinion.
    Heins needs to speak out in my opinion, he's been a little non chalant in all of this. We need to hear a word to reassure the rest of the bb10 users won't be abdonded. The z10 is a great device, nice screen, os is awesome etc.... I'm looking forward to the z30 as well (not the amoled lol) but I can't buy a device unless I'm sure it will be supported. I don't care if they go private or whatever the case is, but I still want support for our bb10 devices!
    I understand they are going through a whole restructuring process, tough choices need to be made. People lose their jobs unfortunately, other devices might not see the light of day, but I want to see them atleast step up and support the remaining BlackBerry users. I hope they don't abandon the z10, customer service is KEY to running a business, without it they will lose the little credibility they have left. We need marketing, reassurance, and a strong leader. I like Heins but he has no emotion, he seems like a bot at times.
    In short BlackBerry needs to step up big time in the next few months! These coming weeks will make or break BlackBerry! I love this OS! Swiping is amazing! Love the Z and looking forward to the z30, but if they don't show signs of making progress and hardwork I'm done!
    Hopefully they make it! I want BlackBerry to succeed, but we can't be blind to the facts either! I hope they really do change the game and come up big! I have faith!

No doubt about it. BlackBerry is changing and all the "what ifs" or "if only"....doesn't matter now. The comments that you made are what really matters and what you should focus on. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks and I see no reason not to continue to enjoy your BlackBerry. Also, nothing wrong with keeping the faith.
    mathking606 likes this.
    09-22-13 09:35 PM