Yeah I can see your frustration. At first my heart exploded when I heard it was going to be a bit for us carriers. But turns out that was actually congenital and I got re excited because I knew what was gonna be coming to bb10. What I didn't know is the date and the hardware. But the more and more I look and see I realize its right there. Not a bigdeal anymore. It is what it is and its not blackberry's fault. So I feel your pain but I'm also goning to endure a little bit too. Sorry you feel this way.
    02-18-13 01:44 PM
    funny photo, facial expression looks like he just pulled it from where sun dont shine
    02-18-13 01:54 PM
    Getting ready for the slaughter. Heresy...
    Burn him at the stake.

Maybe not burn at the sake, but suggest he use Google to get the latest info. It is out there after all ...
    02-18-13 01:56 PM
    Short attention span much?

calicocat2010 likes this.
    02-18-13 02:11 PM
    Testing what, exactly...
    The devices given out at the launch seem to work just fine on AT&T.
    With this level of insight, It's ponderous why aren't you running your own nationwide cellular network...
    millerliteboy likes this.
    02-18-13 02:11 PM
    My enthusiasm for BB10/Z10 has definitely wavered as the result of the US release date not being until March. I was so hyped for the Z10 and when they said that it wouldn't be on sale here until some time in March, it took the wind out of my sails and I was a bit angry and upset for several days afterwards (Not enough to dump BlackBerry for another smartphone.). I still want a Z10, but I have been contemplating waiting until it's been released here for a few months instead of buying it in March. I thought about overpaying for one so I could have one sooner, but didn't want to loot my vacation money in order to do so.
    02-18-13 02:14 PM
    With this level of insight, It's ponderous why aren't you running your own nationwide cellular network...
    Golly Mr. Wizard, please tell us what they are testing. How to load AT&T Maps and Family software? Or seeing how many dropped calls are acceptable. Or when to roll out LTE next?

Please. They are waiting to see first month sales before placing orders. They don't want to be stuck with excess unsold product.
    02-18-13 02:18 PM
    OP take a break from following BB10 news.
    Follow an upcoming film or something
    It can be demoralising seeing others enjoy something you want, and eventually you just torture yourself.
    a break will do wonders at times
    02-18-13 02:30 PM
    I do, I stop checking everyday and only check Monday and Friday. When the device was released I read up on it, watched videos on it just to familiarize myself with it, when it is released.
    cman5 likes this.
    02-18-13 02:35 PM
    Prior to Jan. 30 I was hyped and excited, on Jan. 30 I was angry and disappointed, now here it is Feb.18 and to be honest I just don't care anymore, tired of reading and watching videos and waiting for the US release that may or may not happen, havent heard a peep from any carrier or Blackberry .
    First off, what's up fellow Reb! Hotty Toddy! Every major carrier in the US are taking pre-orders and we likely can expect to see more info on shipping dates in the next 2 or 3 weeks. As far Mississippi based carrier, C Spire, they've yet to say a word. Trust me. The momentum is not dying at all. It's just not as thick as leading up to the main launch. Are you in MS? If so, message me. I'd be glad to show you my Z.
    anon(2692400) likes this.
    02-18-13 02:39 PM
    Golly Mr. Wizard, please tell us what they are testing. How to load AT&T Maps and Family software? Or seeing how many dropped calls are acceptable. Or when to roll out LTE next?

Please. They are waiting to see first month sales before placing orders. They don't want to be stuck with excess unsold product.
    My Z is with AT&T and the Family app is in BlackBerry World. The only draw back with AT&T and the Z right now is that they are holding us to 4G speeds until they officially offer the device. They they will release yet another data plan that will cater to the Z's ability to obtain their highest network speeds.
    02-18-13 02:42 PM
    Thanks mscooley, finally someone with some legit insight

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-18-13 02:48 PM
    They are testing to see how much bloatware they can put on the device before it freezes up.
    Heh. Lmao.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9850 using Tapatalk
    02-18-13 02:50 PM
    sent u a pm mscooley

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-18-13 02:52 PM
    The OP is in the fourth the Five Stages of Waiting for Z10. First denial--There's been some mistake; the US launch can't possibly be in March. Then anger--This is it, RIP RIM, or whatever you call yourself now, I'm outta here. Then bargaining--Maybe if I drive to Toronto I can get one. Then depression--"I just don't care anymore".

Cheer up, acceptance is right around the corner!--Mid-March? Sure, whenever!

Personally, I'm still keen to get a Z10, except when I have these inexplicable attacks of sanity, during which I remind myself that Android has really been working pretty well for me for the past 8 months or so. My Swype-fu is awesome, and I have an app that sets my phone to vibrate automatically during my classes and even at church: Just set it up once and I don't have to deal with it anymore. The PodKicker app does a great job managing all the podcasts I listen to, keeping my place in them, automatically downloading them only when I'm in wifi and deleting them when I'm finished. Audible also manages my audiobooks very well. And yet for some reason I can't wait to give all this up for a device that, at the moment, has none of this functionality!

I'm obviously in the Sixth Stage: batsh1t crazy.
    02-18-13 03:11 PM
    Oh, don't worry about him. It's attitudes like that which caused so many Americans to sink into unforgivable debt and eventually crack the economy.
    I think you mean the" investment" bankers and alseep-at-the-wheel financial regulatory agencies put the global economy into the sewage treatment plant but the plant cannot function because it is shut-down for repairs due to lack of money that the government used to bail out the "too big to fail" (cough, cough) banks and executive-class elite.
    cman5, brout and grover5 like this.
    02-18-13 03:25 PM
    Why am I reminded for Mr. Bean? Why?
    02-18-13 03:27 PM
    Its wearing off. I still want it, but I'm not preaching BB10 as much as I used to. I'm confused and upset but still wanting one..
    Sounds as though you are suffering from battered spouse syndrome. Have you thought about leaving the abuser?
    ddlax22 and millerliteboy like this.
    02-18-13 03:30 PM
    the op is in the fourth the five stages of waiting for z10. First denial--there's been some mistake; the us launch can't possibly be in march. Then anger--this is it, rip rim, or whatever you call yourself now, i'm outta here. Then bargaining--maybe if i drive to toronto i can get one. Then depression--"i just don't care anymore".

Cheer up, acceptance is right around the corner!--mid-march? Sure, whenever!

I'm obviously in the sixth stage: Batsh1t crazy.
    THIS. is. EPIC.
    02-18-13 03:40 PM
    Prior to Jan. 30 I was hyped and excited, on Jan. 30 I was angry and disappointed, now here it is Feb.18 and to be honest I just don't care anymore, tired of reading and watching videos and waiting for the US release that may or may not happen, havent heard a peep from any carrier or Blackberry .
    You care enough to write on this website about it...
    sgt50 and calicocat2010 like this.
    02-18-13 03:47 PM
    My Z is with AT&T and the Family app is in BlackBerry World. The only draw back with AT&T and the Z right now is that they are holding us to 4G speeds until they officially offer the device. They they will release yet another data plan that will cater to the Z's ability to obtain their highest network speeds.
    Just checked and my Zed10 is on AT&Ts LTE network..
    02-18-13 04:09 PM
    BlackBerry can solve this problem with ease. Put fully unlocked Z10s for sale (at the price carriers pay) in the states right now. Include instructions for how to get the proper SIM and phone model for each carrier. This takes the power away from the carriers and puts it in the hands of the customer.

This carrier centric model is the old RIM. The new Blackberry has to be bold.
    Blackberry should be thankful you're not running their marketing department. LOL.
    millerliteboy likes this.
    02-18-13 04:48 PM
    I knew there would be a wait after the 30th. I'm at the "acceptance" stage already. I can visualize myself going to the T-Mobile store and buying my new Z10. I see myself going through the Hub and Flow and showing it off to my friends. Yes, I wish it was here now too, but I keep thinking positive thoughts. OP, I understand your frustration, but I feel the opposite. Everyday that goes by I'm more and more amped for it. Time will fly by till I get that new BB in my hands! :-)
    02-18-13 04:54 PM
    What are we supposed to say to this thread? No youre wrong? you're right? What purpose does it serve? yes its frustrating, but posting this stuff doesn't help anyone.
    02-18-13 04:59 PM

AT&T told you this personally did they?
    02-18-13 05:21 PM
170 12345 ...