This is post to let people know my experience with the IPHONE. I used the BBCurve for about a year which is record time for me because I usually get a new phone every 4-5 months. Anyhow-I decided to give the iphone a try because of all the hype. I had it for three weeks and returned it and bought another BB. The iphones email setup sucks, contact search is terrible, and when you sync with outlook it doesnt sync with your notepad. Also, no copy and paste which is a must with anything and so many dropped calls. It would drop a 2 min conversation about 2 to 3 times. Also no BB messenger. The only thing this phone was good for was IPOD application. So if you rely on your phone at all and especially like I do for business with email and contacts..don't buy an IPHONE. BB is by far the phone to have!
    09-27-08 10:50 PM
    Good job, I could have told you that you'd do that. Welcome back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 11:40 PM
    Welcome back to cb !

09-27-08 11:56 PM
    Welcome back to cb.com. I got to play with an iphone the other night at the store. It was fun, but it was horrible as a phone. Si I'm gonna buy the ipod touch next week and get free wifi.

09-28-08 12:07 AM
    Another one of these threads. At least you are happy with your bb, I'm happy with my iPhone.

09-28-08 12:34 AM
    +1 for RIM, heck yeah! Good to hear a real comparison from someone who had BB, then went to Apple, and came back to RIM!!
    09-28-08 01:01 AM
    Another one of these threads. At least you are happy with your bb, I'm happy with my iPhone.

don't mean to be a stickler and i'm not trying to start an argument.... but your post was from the wap forum site and it just looks silly having you espouse the benefits of the iphone while you're sig line says " posted from my crackberry" I know that's a standard sig line attached even if you posted via wap w/ a differerent phone

not sayin' - just sayin'
    09-28-08 01:08 AM
    Welcome back to Crack!
    09-28-08 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD