Most of us have heard or read someone complain about blackberries "threaded" messaging. I personally am not a fan, and wish it had something like the iPhone. I'm not abandoning the bb, but its starting to get annoying watching iPhone and treo users message.

I jsut came up with a simple idea, why can't rim just edit their blackberry messenger program to include sms texts. I understand blackberry messenger goes over pin-pin but why can't they add in a feature to also be able to use text messages. I would be perfectly happy if my texts were in the format. It would work perfect (i don't need pretty bubbles like the iPhone). I just want it threaded like BBM. Most of my friends do not have BB's so I can't use blackberry messenger but would love the threaded aspect of it. Come on RIM, get on it...your coming out with new "savy" phones, this seems simple enough since they already have the base for the program!
    10-03-08 06:18 PM
    10-03-08 06:21 PM
    10-03-08 06:23 PM
    I downloaded it before I wrote my post. Its a good idea...but i don't wnat to ahve to use a whole nother program. It doesn't run that smoothly like BBM. plus once its done, you have to pay. plus texts sill come up in the sms folder
    10-03-08 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD