- CrackBerry Newbie
12-25-2012, 06:07 AM #3
- 7 Posts
I'd want the Z10, just like to test its supercool features, download a sh**load of apps, movies & music olus if it was available, Download Spotify on it and get a 30 Day free trial. It would be Brilliant playing around with BBM and Blackberry Hub.
- 12-26-2012, 02:35 AM #4
Set it to vibrate mode and see where the night takes us.all smartphones are tools.
android = 48pc tool set (you"ll eventually find the tool you need, but some assembly required)
iphone = swiss army knife (most of the tools you need in a small, simple to use package)
blackberry = adjustable wrench (sometimes all you need is a wrench)
windows phone = bionic wrench (its different....but it works)
- 12-26-2012, 09:35 AM #5
Honestly, the most I'd do is sell the opportunity to someone else around here who has more money than they know what to do with.
When I first hold a Z10, I want it to be mine -- all mine. So I can start installing stuff, customizing it, using it and actually enjoying it. I'd hate to do that and then have it taken away from me again. That would be like buying a new one, taking it home, using it for an hour, and then having it die on me and have to return it under warranty.
If someone shoved one in my face and claimed it was a final build, I might browse through the system apps just to see which ones made it in, but I wouldn't even launch them. Why spoil the surprise and initial delight from when I finally get the one that I can keep as my own?
- 12-26-2012, 12:29 PM #6
This is...disturbing...Sent from my NEW PASSPORT
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
- BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) - BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig - BlackBerry Z10[/B] (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked) - Blackberry Passport (Unlocked)
- 12-26-2012, 01:06 PM #8See a problem? Click the report button and tell us what it is!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4Bacon is the duct tape for food!
- 12-26-2012, 11:49 PM #9
I would test the web broswer out, I'd try to push it to its limits. Since I'm a bb faithful I would download all the apps I have been missing out on for so long and invite friends from other platforms to join me in a game or two or three. Hmmm....what else would I do
- CrackBerry Master
12-27-2012, 02:04 AM #13
- 1,279 Posts
- CHED myself. My still alive!!!
First I would get to know her better (read some instructions). Then find what turns her on (literally). Slowly run my fingers up and down her body (see how well the menu screens and such flow). Then rub my fingers faster and faster across her body (see if there is any checkerboarding in the browser). Whisper sweet nothings into her ear (check how well the mic responds). All while taking pictures and recording everything!! (again, literally). After we are both satisfied, plug her into the wall socket and I'll just ball up in a fetal position and put my thumb in my mouth awaiting her early morning waking call (set the alarm)..................
- By jsdaa in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 13Last Post: 10-09-2010, 09:58 AM
- By jsdaa in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 10-08-2010, 06:55 PM
- By jneer in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 04-06-2009, 05:31 PM
- By josh_johnson11 in forum SprintReplies: 16Last Post: 02-16-2009, 08:21 PM
- By allsounds in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 11-13-2008, 05:46 PM