I had a really bad case of double type and it rendered input for anything impossible. Exchanged it repeatedly and it popped up again. There were frustrating instances that caused very serious problems and really screwed me up. In my field, it is just impossible to work with this counter-productivity device.

Once I went to Android, I realized Android has improved exponentially and if you invest the initial time into customizing the phone and using the appropriate app, you can be far more productive on Android than on BlackBerry 10 at this state. It is certainly impossible to use a touchscreen device eyes closed or start pressing a key before you take it out of pocket and there's also Universal Search which is restricted because of patent issue, but in the end the time earned from the reliability and customized experience is over tenfold of the time loss from not having hardware keyboard and Universal Search with commands. Take email for example, taking advantage of Inbox, I actually cut down my morning daily ritual from always over five minutes to under three minutes, Twitter widget cuts down my news catch up time to a third, my Calendar widget is on my first home screen page and I disabled lockscreen so that saved me a lot of time as well, and with Ginger and TouchPal, my typing speed/accuracy and editing speed is far faster than on any BB, though touch typing is impossible but I couldn't do it in the first place because of double type. The Hub I can't comment much because I have never been a fan since there were never that many apps that could sync into the Hub in the first place and I almost never delay responding to people except the emails. There are also launchers and floating layer things that enable a permanent shortcut on one corner of the phone, and you can swipe once to launch your pre-selected apps, which functionally does the same thing as the Hub anyway, though I am using them less once I got used to the flow of Android. And Google Now, G-dsend.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-05-15 09:11 AM
    If android or iOS get a decent mail client, I would seriously consider moving.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 09:12 AM
    If android or iOS get a decent mail client, I would seriously consider moving.

Posted via CB10
    They do but you just have to accept that they are different.

Android's Gmail is actually a consolidated mail client.
    Inbox by Gmail which focuses on Inbox sorting bundles the emails together and prioritize them so you can sort of have mini-inboxes with all the important information displayed in an overall format before you snooze/delete/read/leave them and you can even set reminders and leave comments on the top of an email (visible only to yourself), pin emails on the top, the customizations are endless, this is my favourite email client as of now and suits my lifestyle.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-05-15 09:31 AM
103 ... 345