Just found this ( ) online, almost the same slogan as RIM uses for BB10
    peregrineay likes this.
    06-28-12 08:02 AM
    Has been poster before.
    peregrineay likes this.
    06-28-12 08:50 AM
    I do not understand why Lenovo and RIM haven't cooperated (significantly) in the past. I am thinking of the Thinkpad and Blackberry product lines...
    1) their marketing messages and target audiences are similar
    2) potential BB10 licensing
    3) pathways for RIM entry into China and Lenovo entry into North America
    4) sharing of CIO and carrier relationships (Thinkpads, Blackberrys)
    5) couldn't Lenovo make capital investments in slumping RIM and get BB10 for cheap and RIM could stop cutting costs to the max?

Does anyone have ideas why this hasn't happened yet???
    09-07-12 05:46 PM
    I do not understand why Lenovo and RIM haven't cooperated (significantly) in the past. I am thinking of the Thinkpad and Blackberry product lines...
    1) their marketing messages and target audiences are similar
    2) potential BB10 licensing
    3) pathways for RIM entry into China and Lenovo entry into North America
    4) sharing of CIO and carrier relationships (Thinkpads, Blackberrys)
    5) couldn't Lenovo make capital investments in slumping RIM and get BB10 for cheap and RIM could stop cutting costs to the max?

Does anyone have ideas why this hasn't happened yet???

I think this would be a great idea. I use Lenovo's for business and love them. They're reliable, quality products just like my Blackberry.
    peregrineay likes this.
    09-08-12 03:27 AM
    I think this would be a great idea. I use Lenovo's for business and love them. They're reliable, quality products just like my Blackberry.
    Lenovo is the number one rated computer PC maker as far as quality goes.
    peregrineay likes this.
    09-08-12 07:09 AM
    Lenova USE TO BE a quality company. It was bought out and quality went down the crapper. They are just riding public perception till they destroy the brand.
    09-08-12 10:05 PM
    I don't think Lenovo would pass the security tests with their current owners.
    09-09-12 12:33 AM
    looks like someone agrees with me from an Mergers and Acquisitions and investment standpoint! he brings up even more good points about how Lenovo has experience integrating a North American business unit and how it cannot continue depending on a free and vulnerable-to-lawsuits Android OS. if not a partial acquisition, maybe licensing and/or collaboration?...
    Research In Motion: Best Acquisition Target For Lenovo - Seeking Alpha
    09-11-12 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD