I think this is so foul. I would hate for my girl to break up with me like this.

NEW YORK - The old song had it right: Breaking up is hard to do. But a free new phone service called Slydial might make it easier to get through that and other awkward moments � without actually having to talk to anyone.

Go here to read the rest of the article.
    Dump your lover directly on voice mail - Wireless - MSNBC.com
    07-31-08 09:09 AM
    That's messed up!! Its the modern Dear John letter!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 09:18 AM
    hahaha!! You always post some wack threads man!

But I always find them interesting to read! SlyDial has been posted on CB a couple of times and the first time I saw it, I instantly checked it out... added it to my address book and tested it out!!

It really is Sly and great for some instances, but I have only used it for testing, thus far. May come in handy some time... but is is RUDE to dump someone on the phone, let alone by using SlyDial!
    07-31-08 09:19 AM
    Lol.. the one and only time I have been Dumped was me logging on to the girls myspace page and having it listed as Single...

I laughed... lol
    07-31-08 09:23 AM
    i tried to use slydial just to test it out and see if it worked... i called my brothers phone and it rang twice and then went to voicemail, i tried it again and it finally went straight to voicemail but be careful sometimes it dosn't work and you might have to talk to the person(imagine that!!)

also you have to listen to really long ads which is kindof annoying
    07-31-08 10:38 AM
    also you have to listen to really long ads which is kindof annoying
    hmm...

Listen to ads / listen to someone talk when you do not have time

I choose ads... which realistically only take as long as the dialing of the persons VM would take anyhow! If you get what I mean

I have also had the SlyDial accidentally ring once... but it still gets the general idea done. I haven't tested it enough!
    07-31-08 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD