Blackberry CEO Thorsten Heins' Three-Phase Transformation Plan and Vision @ ViralBond: BlackBerry Limited Three-Phase Transformation Plan & Vision

In Thorsten Heins� own words explaining Blackberry�s three-phase transformation plan:

"I told you that the company would undergo significant change at all levels of the company because we needed to change. BlackBerry 10 was late. Our cost structure was too high. We needed management changes, our application development was low and the corporate culture needed to go through a necessary change in order to adapt for the new BlackBerry acting in a very, very competitive market.
    09-20-13 04:39 PM
    Blackberry CEO Thorsten Heins' Three-Phase Transformation Plan and Vision @ ViralBond: BlackBerry Limited Three-Phase Transformation Plan & Vision

In Thorsten Heins’ own words explaining Blackberry’s three-phase transformation plan:

"I told you that the company would undergo significant change at all levels of the company because we needed to change. BlackBerry 10 was late. Our cost structure was too high. We needed management changes, our application development was low and the corporate culture needed to go through a necessary change in order to adapt for the new BlackBerry acting in a very, very competitive market.
    Three phases.

1. Get in
    2. Get out
    3. 55.6
    cgk, jason9900, FSeverino and 1 others like this.
    09-20-13 06:02 PM
    The phased plan was a horrible plan.

The plan should have been... Rebuild a competitive product, and nobody sleeps until we produce that product.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    MPLexus301 likes this.
    09-20-13 06:08 PM
    ""I told you that the company would undergo significant change at all levels of the company because we needed to change. BlackBerry 10 was late. Our cost structure was too high. We needed management changes, our application development was low and the corporate culture needed to go through a necessary change in order to adapt for the new BlackBerry acting in a very, very competitive market."

Apparently that's exactly what is happening
    09-20-13 09:53 PM
    Now, don't you be listening to that old Thor with his plans and visions. You know what he's like.
    09-20-13 10:10 PM
    Three phases.

1. Get in
    2. Get out
    3. 55.6
    If that is really the case and that actually happens he better leave the country too because he will be hung from the tallest of trees. He should not have bothered with that citizenship then huh?
    09-20-13 11:11 PM
    Thor had no plan. That was all just lip service. He was lost and talked a big game and turned out to be a useless wannabe who couldn't run a 7-11 let alone a multi billion dollar company.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 11:14 PM
    Three phases.

1. Get in
    2. Get out
    3. 55.6
    Chicken Dinner for this guy!

i thought i was the only one that saw it this way.
    it looks like this guy took a job for a couple years aiming at upping his average pay per year by $25 million
    09-20-13 11:52 PM