No I hate thin phones, it really sucks to hold them.

Phones with a bit of thickness are actually a lot easier to hold. I have a Q10 now with an Otterbox commuter case right now and it is perfect for me.

And of course by creating a thinner phone you also have to sacrifice the following:
    - battery life
    - internal cooling: more cramped internals in thinner devices mean more overheating
    - hardware strength: thinner phones have less rigidity support internally, making them more prone to breakage.

I honesty do not understand why people would go for thinner phones over slightly thicker phones with a better battery life.

Maybe you could call me a little old fashioned, but I choose function over form.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 12:49 AM
    And thin phones can feel a bit flimsy. I like sturdy phones that I wouldn't worry about getting broken if I dropped them.

My mom dropped her iPhone once, and the text visibility got all wonky after that. She had to buy another iPhone (against my advice to get a Nokia or a BlackBerry). On the other hand, I'd dropped my Bold 9900 several times on marble, concrete, tiles, sidewalks (never water, thank God. Haha) and it survived just fine.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 01:04 AM
    Let me put it this way. When I take my wifes s3out of its case I handle it like it is a motion sensor bomb. Afraid that any small wrong move will break it.

On the other hand, I take my Z10 out of case and I handle it just like it was in its case. So no.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 01:17 AM
    I like the thickness of my Q10, it's not to thin but not to thick, of course I don't use a case on my phone just a BlackBerry holster. I know several people who have iphones and every single one of them has a cracked screen and is all dinged and scratched up. I've dropped my Q10 several times from 3+ feet onto tile and concrete and still looks and works great.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 01:51 AM
    The Z10 has the perfect dimensions in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 04:16 AM
30 12