Most of the things I consider important about why I choose BlackBerry have already been stated, but I like that it's just very predictable in how to get around on it, it's logically layed out, everything makes sense to me and for my needs it's just the best communications device on the market.
    09-11-12 07:11 PM
    Communication, nothing keeps me connected like a Blackberry.
    09-11-12 07:18 PM
    ...And sitting at Starbucks as all the I-people look at me like I have $*~t on my face
    Priceless :-D
    Love it!

I'm so sick to death of hearing every crApple fanboy tell me how superior their eye-fone is. If I wanted a toy that has loads of apps and games, yet really gets nothing accomplished, then I would have bought an eye-fone. (yes, I intentionally mis-spelled eye-fone..)

Sure Siri could probably be a bit of fun once I've got a couple of drinks in me, but after that, it seems to be another feature that I can live without. Fact of the matter is that I'm a simple guy and I don't need all that crap. My BB gets sh*t done. I love the keyboard, trackpad, and the bridge.

I wasn't too crazy about the slider when I bought the 9800, but after a few days it grew on me and now I think that it's great. It was actually one of the reasons that I chose the 9810 over the 9900 on my last upgrade. (that, and obviously screen size.)

It's like having the best of both worlds. I can use the touch screen for quicky messages, but if I need to send something long, 'click', out comes the physical keyboard and it's go time.
    09-11-12 08:20 PM
    I like the form factor. The way it feels to hold and type on is second to none. Its simple yet highly effective os. It just feels very solid. Android may be more capable, but it feels very loose as well. That isn't necessarrily a bad thing; However, with that being said, I prefer the Blackberry device and OS.
    09-11-12 09:17 PM
    I LOVE that every BlackBerry I have ever owned did what I needed right out of the box. I never had to go into the app world to download anything for it to do basic functions. I LOVE the Password Keeper, Notepad, Task Manager, Calendar (best on any OS), LED is amazing, best keyboard on the market, BBM is the best communication app, email is an obvious strength, phonebook is also so amazing... (catching my breath) and durable hardware that is always a head turner. I am sure I am missing something, I took these things for granted when I switched to iPhone 4S and two days later returned to my BlackBerry 9900. I will be switching to iPhone 5 but that's just until BB10 drops, just like our very own CrackBerry Kevin.
    09-11-12 10:02 PM
    Communication, nothing keeps me connected like a Blackberry.
    I agree with you 100%. That's the bottom line right there.
    09-11-12 10:14 PM
    Phy Keyboard
    Password Safe
    Ability to replace the battery quickly

Frankly I love the way the 9930 looks and feels in my hand!
    09-11-12 10:21 PM
    Phy Keyboard

Password Safe

Ability to replace the battery quickly

Frankly I love the way the 9930 looks and feels in my hand!

Just not the camera right? ; -)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    09-12-12 01:38 AM
    I LOVE that every BlackBerry I have ever owned did what I needed right out of the box. I never had to go into the app world to download anything for it to do basic functions. I LOVE the Password Keeper, Notepad, Task Manager, Calendar (best on any OS), LED is amazing, best keyboard on the market, BBM is the best communication app, email is an obvious strength, phonebook is also so amazing... (catching my breath) and durable hardware that is always a head turner. I am sure I am missing something, I took these things for granted when I switched to iPhone 4S and two days later returned to my BlackBerry 9900. I will be switching to iPhone 5 but that's just until BB10 drops, just like our very own CrackBerry Kevin.

How I wish I had the cash to be spending on a brand new Iphone 5 and then be ending that sentence with BB10..That is really luxurious phone indulgence, my friend lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    09-12-12 03:06 AM
    I'll be honest here. I used to have a Nokia 6233 (picked it up for it's speakers) and it was in no way a smartphone. It had the Symbian 30 (or 40) series OS and was very simple to use. The next phone I picked up was a 8520 (simply because I was getting a 'berry for such a low price, it was my first smartphone) and after using it for a week, I realized the 'berry was soo simple to use! I mean I initially thought I would need some brain to use a 'smart'phone but the way 8520 handled itself blew me away. The simplicity, effectiveness, precision and clarity while handling a few complex details had me astounded.

I used a few other devices too (apple and android) for a few weeks but then realized that 'berries handle the most complex tasks (complex for the phone that is) with supreme functionality and with a touch of a few buttons. That's what I LOVE BlackBerries for, they simplify the complexity of a smartphone to get things done with utmost ease.

I now have a 9810 and it sealed my love for a 'berry for life. As long as RIM makes phones, I'll have one (or two). If I don't have one, consider me dead.
    09-12-12 12:49 PM
    email, keyboard, quality build, not a big app person or games, the one app I would like to have on BB is flipboard, the 9900 is slim, compact and very reliable and the biggest reason is its a BB

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Same here...and a Big Hotty Totty to you, Rebel!
    09-12-12 01:32 PM
    I'll be honest here. I used to have a Nokia 6233 (picked it up for it's speakers) and it was in no way a smartphone. It had the Symbian 30 (or 40) series OS and was very simple to use. The next phone I picked up was a 8520 (simply because I was getting a 'berry for such a low price, it was my first smartphone) and after using it for a week, I realized the 'berry was soo simple to use! I mean I initially thought I would need some brain to use a 'smart'phone but the way 8520 handled itself blew me away. The simplicity, effectiveness, precision and clarity while handling a few complex details had me astounded.

I used a few other devices too (apple and android) for a few weeks but then realized that 'berries handle the most complex tasks (complex for the phone that is) with supreme functionality and with a touch of a few buttons. That's what I LOVE BlackBerries for, they simplify the complexity of a smartphone to get things done with utmost ease.

I now have a 9810 and it sealed my love for a 'berry for life. As long as RIM makes phones, I'll have one (or two). If I don't have one, consider me dead.
    Hey guys and gals let's get the devoloper for taab the mint challange to the top of the podium. There is only 2 hours left he is in the lead by 17 votes as of this post but the second place guy is closing in fast. Let's all vote for him because he's the only devoloper to support BB 0s7 and BB10 so let's support him with a vote! Google." Mint challenge taab " vote for taab and let's bring it home.
    09-12-12 01:38 PM
    I agree with you 100%. That's the bottom line right there.

Hey guys and gals let's get the devoloper for taab the mint challange to the top of the podium. There is only 2 hours left he is in the lead by 17 votes as of this post but the second place guy is closing in fast. Let's all vote for him because he's the only devoloper to support BB 0s7 and BB10 so let's support him with a vote! Google." Mint challenge taab " vote for taab and let's bring it home. Now only 10 votes ahead come get some votes in for this guy!
    09-12-12 01:40 PM
    Same here...and a Big Hotty Totty to you, Rebel!
    Hey guys and gals let's get the devoloper for taab the mint challange to the top of the podium. There is only 2 hours left he is in the lead by 17 votes as of this post but the second place guy is closing in fast. Let's all vote for him because he's the only devoloper to support BB 0s7 and BB10 so let's support him with a vote! Google." Mint challenge taab " vote for taab and let's bring it home.
    09-12-12 01:42 PM
    There are two things that I prefer about Blackberry products compared to other products:

(i) Security - once you've been a victim of identity theft, you will never compromise on security again.

(ii) You can use any any Blackberry device as a drag/drop USB hard drive thereby negating the use of, installation of, bloated and archaic desktop managing software that refuses to put your music onto your device in the way that you want to because the desktop managing software apparently knows better than you - my biggest pet peeve with iOS. Blackberry makes it simple to move any files onto the device and organize them as you see fit.
    09-12-12 01:43 PM
    i like rim because apple and google are evil and rim is just incompetent. The lesser of two evils.
    ***** lol ! ******
    09-12-12 11:26 PM
    Security, Communication, Push Email, Keyboard, Sturdy Build Phone, Notification LED, does what I need it to do. The screen is extra strong because earlier yesterday afternoon, I dropped the phone and it landed front first onto the gravel...didn't scratch or break the screen at all.
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 09-13-12 at 02:09 AM.
    09-13-12 12:35 AM
    QWERTY keyboard and above average battery life. I do think androids and iPhones, despite improving aren't as decent as a Blackberry.
    09-13-12 01:38 AM
    Here's what I really like about BlackBerry:

- it's Canadian, invented by Canadians
    - quick and responsive when dialing out, speed dial
    - great form factor, full keyboard and nice screen size (bold/curve)
    - easily fits in a pocket, not overly large
    - excellent core functionality
    - unified inbox, push email, data-compression and security features
    - speakerphone
    - ability to bridge with PlayBook, and can be used as remote control
    09-13-12 02:10 AM
    I really don't get why people say 'security'. Blackerries do not even support S/MIME unless you are on BES, which only corporate users are. All iPhones/iPods/iPads running the newest version of the OS support it.
    09-13-12 02:58 AM
    I like the Keyboard, Shortcuts and Quick access to Universal search (quickly typing on homescreen)...

Very small but I also like the password options..
    09-13-12 04:26 AM
    BBM.... honestly thats all I can think of now. keyboard kinda but I think I'm going full touch next.

I like that my blackberry has a ton of menus I can go through and change and play with as well.

edit: and like banned-aid above said "shortcut keys"
    09-13-12 04:28 AM
    - Phone calls reliability (no drops)
    - Security / Cloud management (office365+BB Cloud services)
    - Removable battery (cats have 7, I have 2 lives)
    - Device design (yes, I mean it)
    09-13-12 05:08 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD