Hello Folks,
    I recently used Priv for somedays and though I dint like to use it for regular use, I like somethings in it which I would like to see in BB10. So I thought to share this here and check what you would like to bring things from Priv to BB10.

* Pop-up Window.
    * Camera App
    * Checking all pictures sliding towards either side in BBM
    * Multpile Emojis selection in BBM
    * Ability To change themes.

Posted via CB10
    thegioman likes this.
    06-07-16 03:44 PM
    Some interesting ideas there. The general feeling is that BB won't be adding much, if anything, in the way of new features/functions to BB10. Hopefully that's not true!

I could see them potentially updating the BB10 BBM app to match the Android.

BTW, thread moved from Ask-A-Question to General Discussion Forum. AAQ is meant for guests or the newest members to ask for help. Established members must post their thread in the most appropriate Forum.
    06-07-16 04:03 PM
    Some interesting ideas there. The general feeling is that BB won't be adding much, if anything, in the way of new features/functions to BB10. Hopefully that's not true!

I could see them potentially updating the BB10 BBM app to match the Android.

BTW, thread moved from Ask-A-Question to General Discussion Forum. AAQ is meant for guests or the newest members to ask for help. Established members must post their thread in the most appropriate Forum.
    Thanks. I saw many threads people discussing what they want more from Blackberry10 to Priv. Maybe they are ok with other parts of Priv. But I was never fine with 80% of it but liked these things which I mentioned. So thought to start a thread. Who knows maybe they will make a BB10 later. I still hope for it.

And making bbm up in line with android bbm is going really slow. I hope they really makes it faster. In android bbm, running in background is still a hassle. Hope they make it right.

Thanks for moving the thread. Next time I will try to make sure I post in the correct place

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    06-07-16 05:34 PM
    Thanks. I saw many threads people discussing what they want more from Blackberry10 to Priv. Maybe they are ok with other parts of Priv. But I was never fine with 80% of it but liked these things which I mentioned. So thought to start a thread. Who knows maybe they will make a BB10 later. I still hope for it.

And making bbm up in line with android bbm is going really slow. I hope they really makes it faster. In android bbm, running in background is still a hassle. Hope they make it right.

Thanks for moving the thread. Next time I will try to make sure I post in the correct place

Posted via CB10
    The problem is there is no BB10 Team left at BlackBerry. They have a few engineers left to provide security updates. The rest of the team now works for Google, Apple and a variety of tech companies.
    06-07-16 10:57 PM
    The problem is there is no BB10 Team left at BlackBerry. They have a few engineers left to provide security updates. The rest of the team now works for Google, Apple and a variety of tech companies.
    Yaah...heard it a lot of times here....sad...

Posted via CB10
    06-08-16 01:58 AM