Remove the battery.
    06-18-08 11:59 PM
    Lol!
    Classic!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 12:02 AM
    cut and paste

send a picture

not make me look like i have to have the flashiest device, that is very lacking...
    06-19-08 12:09 AM
    Type correctly... The first time!

06-19-08 12:12 AM
    Type correctly... The first time!

agreed! i tried typing a short text with my friend's iphone...it took a good 5-8 minutes!
    06-19-08 12:39 AM
    I like BB and will never go to Apple, but theres a long list on the flip side too
    06-19-08 12:47 AM
    type a quick email

lol i tryed typing a little note on one at the store and it took like 20 ******** minutes (fo real)
    06-19-08 12:58 AM
    Expandable memory,
    Third party apps (for the time being)

06-19-08 01:05 AM
    I can't belive nobody's said record a video..if I'm not mistaken or even push e-mail
    06-19-08 01:12 AM
    I would never choose form over function!

06-19-08 01:43 AM
    I would never choose form over function!

crackberry forum is way better than iphoneblogs.... sorry more activity lol
    06-19-08 01:48 AM
    crackberry forum is way better than iphoneblogs.... sorry more activity lol
    didnt mean to quote this message
    06-19-08 01:49 AM
    lol, then why did you?

Here's a novel idea... A camera with a flash and zoom...
    06-19-08 01:51 AM
    gotta say for I've fallen in love with my pearl
    06-19-08 02:27 AM
    Change the battery yourself!!

06-19-08 02:41 AM
    hmmm have more than 5 emails (yahoo, gmail,hotmail,etc) and jivetalk. Jive talk is a plus because you can log in more than two screen names whereas on other phone devices, you cannot.
    oh wait....iphone does have these applications? Well my blackberry looks cooler than an Iphone and plus it doesn't freeze muc
    Last edited by thepreciousone; 06-19-08 at 04:24 AM.
    06-19-08 04:04 AM
    Blackberry messenger

06-19-08 04:34 AM
    Well you don't see people this addicted to their Iphones. That has got to tell you something

06-19-08 04:44 AM
    Remove the data storage device (without a hammer - actually that IS a nice thought).
    06-19-08 04:47 AM
    BB helps you do your job and control your life...
    06-19-08 04:47 AM
    I love that my BlackBerry Curve (can):

1. Show me real HTML email... Oh, wait.

2. Present all my attachments, that aren't a word doc, in a viewable fashion... Oh, crap.

3. Allow me to view my favorite websites that don't have mobile versions in a non headache causing fashion... Oh, damn.

4. Store my 16 gigs of music and movies without making me spend more money on top of what I paid for the device... Argh!

5. Give me full IMAP access to my email, so I can see all my folders, and move items as needed... Argh! Son of a b*tch!

6. Provide me with such ample memory that I can install pretty much any application I want... Oh, crap! Where are my call logs going?

7. Doesn't close applications when I press back/end and instead pushes them into a background state. I love that it presents a multi-tasking environment that is near autonomous unless I dig through a menu to hit the real "close/end/exit" option. It's great to have this multi-tasking power.... Dammit, why is my hourglass spinning again? Why is it taking so long to open the phone? Rat-bast*rd!

8. Provide me with a stable platform that never, ever acts up, freezes, slows down, loses memory, or misbehaves... Oops, almost forgot... It's time for my bi-daily battery pull. I will be right back...

9. Doesn't force me through ugly text menu after ugly text menu to do about anything... *bangs head against the wall*

Funny when it's flipped, isn't it? HTML mail isn't going to magically show up come 4.5/Bold time either. It needs to be enable server side for the change to take affect on the device. Sure, that could happen right away, or it could take a long time. It is up to the carriers.

Topics like this are nothing but subjective takes on devices and are really a waste of time. You love your Berry, we got that, I mean this is CrackBerry after all. It is also possible to love your Berry without talking down about another device.

Aside from being a waste, topics like this make people sound like they need reassurance of their Berry's capabilities....
    Last edited by CrazEtooN; 06-19-08 at 10:29 AM.
    06-19-08 10:17 AM
    Play brickbreaker. BB messanger. Voice dial??? Not sure if my iPhone has that capability, I'm at work now. Ill have to check when I get home

06-19-08 10:41 AM
    one thing i like about my curve is that it is a phone and looks good, not too good like the Iphone. if you had a curve and iphone seating next to each other some one would most likely still the iphone for the looks and name.
    06-19-08 10:44 AM

06-19-08 10:44 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD