- CrackBerry Abuser
- 483 Posts
Things I have noticed from the recent "leaks."
A day or two ago some new pictures of London emerged on the pages of Crackberry. From the leaks some information can be divined.
1. Battery is at 1850 mAh. Could mean a lot if QNX proves to be highly efficient at managing mobile devices!
2. There will be one device, not multiple with different memory.
3. Device "L" looks to be more polished than Dev alphas.
4. Back door, what material??? Still attractive.
5. On one picture you see a faint red light on the front face top center. Could it be face detection or am I misinterpreting a reflection?
6. NO shortcut key!
Any thoughts or anything you noticed?
Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
- CrackBerry Addict
12-13-2012, 06:19 PM #3
- 505 Posts
-It still has an SD card. That's why there's not a bunch of devices with different memory sizes. Upgrade to whatever size memory you need with a bigger card.
-The battery door has some electrical thing going on. At first I thought it was the NFC antenna, but it has 2 contacts, wireless charging?
The device looks great! I need to see some Nevada pictures though.
- CrackBerry User
12-13-2012, 06:26 PM #4
- 33 Posts
As far as the leaks go...I'm a little disappointed in the form factor, since it seems remarkably (or decidedly UN-remarkably lol) similar to at least 85% of the available bar phones already out.
- 12-13-2012, 06:48 PM #6Blatant placeholder signature.
- CrackBerry Master
12-13-2012, 11:42 PM #10
- 1,280 Posts
I love that RIM is still letting us have an SD card slot and a removable battery. The fact that the iPhones don't have that just makes them seem more "closed." That's one of the things I liked about Androids (maybe the only thing)... they don't force people to choose a memory size that can't be upgraded later.Sean
- CrackBerry Addict
12-14-2012, 12:06 AM #11
- 825 Posts
- nacle of phones: BB!
I have noticed myself whistling a happy tune more often, interrupted by frequent anxiety attacks, blood pressure up one minute, then the same giddy childhood feelings as Christmas or my birthday approached. If there was no CrackBerry, I'd need more therapy than a washed out Hollywood child actor!
BB10 - GET IN MAHH . . . .HOLSTER! < in my best CrackBabsTard voice>
- 12-14-2012, 02:28 AM #12
I have noticed that the things i would do for one is a lot worse then i thoughtPhones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- 12-14-2012, 10:50 AM #14
--How square or rounded are the corners? Answer: Rounder than the dev Alpha device.
--Is there any sort of metal or plastic bezel around the perimeter of the device? Answer: No.
--Where are the headphone and USB ports located? Answer: USB on left edge; headphone port on top edge.
--What hardware buttons are there? Answer: Power button on top edge; volume buttons on right edge.
--What are the materials and textures? Hard to say from video, but it looks like a non-slick "rubberized" plastic.
What else is there to know about form factor?
- By Tiassa in forum BlackBerry Pearl 3GReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:11 PM
- By Mr. Marco in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 31Last Post: 03-13-2010, 09:39 PM
- By trobow in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2009, 03:19 AM
- By Mooseo21 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2009, 07:50 PM
- By Ticman in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:08 PM