hello addicts,

i'm thinking about upgrading my curve to a storm (maybe even a bold). i have heard that if you are use to actually keys and buttons the storm is not for you. i tried the storm and i realized that i have to hit the delete/backspace key a lot since i get a lot of typos.

what's everyone's thought of the the storm? any inpuit will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    05-15-09 11:23 AM
    It'll take some getting used to but it's a great device... go for it!
    05-15-09 11:37 AM
    Wait on the Storm 2 imo. I think ill be getting that and hopefully it will boast better than the current Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 11:42 AM
    sorry about the typo in the topic line. for those with the storm, what don't you like about it? and for those who upgraded to the storm, are you use to the touch screen? thanks
    05-15-09 12:27 PM
    Pros: The screen

Cons: Text prediction is a joke

ex: try = yer want = qsby

05-15-09 12:56 PM
    Once you get a Storm and read the first 3 threads in the Storm forum you will be well prepared to update and do what is necessary to make it run smoothly. I came from a Curve and I love my Storm. Purchased used on Craigslist updated everything and have not had a single issue.

PM me if anything
    Good Luck!
    05-15-09 12:59 PM
    hello addicts,

i'm thinking about upgrading my curve to a storm (maybe even a bold). i have heard that if you are use to actually keys and buttons the storm is not for you. i tried the storm and i realized that i have to hit the delete/backspace key a lot since i get a lot of typos.

what's everyone's thought of the the storm? any inpuit will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Practice, practice, practice! After a little time, you won't even think about it! Contrary to some folks in here, it's a great device!
    05-15-09 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD