Alright I'm using a temporary computer at home I need to connect it to the wireless router for a few updates. I'm struggling to find a ethernet wire longer than 1 metre in my house and every I know has the same short wire they give you with your router . Is it possible to connect my blackberry to the router and then make the computer use the wifi my blackberry is connected to through the desktop manager?

I'm back home from university and forgot my wire and just don't see any sense in going out to buy a wire for �5 which I will probably never use again.

Apologies of this question has been posted before everything I google seems to be about getting the computer to use your networks connection which would be great but I only get about 2 bars signal here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 12:26 PM
    you know i wondered this same thing before. i know you could download Tether BlackBerry | BlackBerry Modem | Tether and you have a 7 day free trial that would work, not through your wifi though and probably a bit slower but for a one time update why not..?
    03-28-10 12:30 PM
    Why would anyone ever use Tether when you have blackberry desktop manager for free?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 03:20 AM
    try to use blackberry desktop manager
    03-16-12 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD