My phone had died and when I got to plug it in I had received all the text messages that were received while it was dead. They all say the same time cause they obviously all came in once I plugged it in. Is there a way to see what time they were originally received?
    10-26-13 03:07 PM
    The only way I can think of is to text back your friends and ask them when they sent the text. The phone will only tell you when you received them, it has no idea when they were sent.
    10-26-13 03:09 PM
    They were already received they just had to be stored because the phone was off.
    10-26-13 03:11 PM
    So you're saying that all of your texts that you got before your phone died, are showing the same time stamp after you recharged?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 03:13 PM
    I had gotten several texts while my phone was dead. Since it wasn't on they had to be stored until I could plug it in. Once I plugged it in they all showed as new texts and had a received time of 3:07-the same time I plugged it in.
    10-26-13 03:17 PM
    OK.... then that goes back to my first statement. your phone did not receive them as it was off. They were in the carrier network and as soon as your phone was back on, they got delivered.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 03:21 PM
    I had gotten several texts while my phone was dead. Since it wasn't on they had to be stored until I could plug it in. Once I plugged it in they all showed as new texts and had a received time of 3:07-the same time I plugged it in.
    This has happened to me before on other phones.

It annoyed the hell out of me. This is one of the main reasons why my G Pro has an extended 9,300mah battery (yes, you read that right).

I don't have a solution to find out. Only thing I could think of is if your carrier supports account/line history. Carriers that have call history usually also have text history. Call your carrier or logon to their website and see if you can get a copy of the account history or call customer service.
    10-26-13 03:21 PM