Hi everyone!

My bb fell down and I can't get it to turn on. Is there a way to recover all my information??? Like contacts, memo pad... I didn't back it up in a while!

Thanks!
    03-05-11 10:49 PM
    If it doesn't turn on there is no way to back it up unfortunately... No way around it. Sorry if its bad news but its reality

You'll just have to stick with the newest back up you have
    03-05-11 10:52 PM
    Wat abt if I chane the screen? Or is that not the only prob?
    03-05-11 10:55 PM
    Does the phone get power at all? From what I understand, you said the phone doesn't turn on or do you mean the screen doesn't turn on???

If the phone powers on fine and its just the screen thats not working, just plug your phone into your pc and backup via Desktop Manager
    03-05-11 10:56 PM
    I'm not sure wat the prob is. When I plug the phone in the red light goes on for a sec and then fades away, but I see that the screen is messed up. so wadaya think?
    03-05-11 11:06 PM
    Its seems your Blackberry maybe out of battery. Try keeping it on a charger then try turning it on via the power button. After awhile call your Blackberry and see if it rings. If it rings its on then quickly just do a back up. But not whatelse I can say that will help
    03-05-11 11:11 PM
    It's not the battery. It was fully charged and i tried with a few batteries and the same thing happened. Nothing to do?????????
    03-05-11 11:26 PM
    If it doesn't fully power on there is nothing you can do.
    03-05-11 11:29 PM
    Thanks for ur help~
    03-05-11 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD